Intercessory Prayers are Rising – here are a few ways to participate:
Prayer Room – Access to the prayer room in the back of the main parlor has been extended to allow pray-ers to come 15 minutes early to pray for the service they attend in advance as well as during the worship service. Please join us any time!
Prayer Invite – You are invited to join an ecumenical prayer group that meets every 3rd Monday evening of the month from 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. at
Hope and Choice, 1500 S. Taylor.
This group prays together for various needs in the churches and in Amarillo.
Please call Dan at 280-0280 to confirm if group is still meeting.
Join us in one or all of these prayer opportunities –
after all, it’s the most you can do!
We sincerely care about you and what is going on in your life.
* Many of our members visit Sidelined Saints (home-bound) regularly.
* Elders and others visit regularly with those in the hospitals and rehab facilities.
* We have a Wholeness Ministry Team of trained medical professionals who are willing to help with medical questions and do blood pressure screening.
* Our Bereavement Team feels called to a ministry of serving those
who have lost a loved one.
* And, our pastoral staff desires to be of help to you whenever you need them.
Alzheimer’s Support/Awareness Group for Caregivers
Coordinated by Paul Wirtz, this group meets to share joys, frustrations, and to give each other support and encouragement. This group supports caregivers who have a family member suffering from challenges with memory and thinking skills. If you or anyone you know could benefit from this group, know that you don't have to face the challenges alone. You can meet with this group via Zoom on Mondays at 11 a.m. Inquiries, please call 373-4242 or email to get the login information.